LVJ Tiedustelijan liivi

Järjestä ja suunnittele kimppatilauksia
S-23
Team member
LVJ Tiedustelijan liivi

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ti Huhti 26, 2011 8:21 am

Hi all!

anybody interested in a group order for LVJ chestrigs? They would be made by Multi-Design, Germany (manufacturer of the German IdZ-System) excactly to the specs of the SA tarjouspyyntö with one exception. The original belt buckles are very unpractical (they open if you roll over them e.g.) and cost like 7e per piece, so they would use normal milspec beltbuckles. The chestrig is MOLLE and includes 4 AK-double-magpouches and 2 utility-pouches. The price would be somewhere around 120e +/- 10e, plus shipping. I will get the exact amount, when I know how many we order.
To get this group order working, we need to order at least 10 units. 20+ units already have some effect on the price, so please ask around!

Please ask questions in in this thread!

Here is a photo of a pre-series model, my company had made 2009. The final version has a BiB made from mesh-fabric, not solid and also the body is made from mesh.
Kuva

Edit (300611):
Let's have a list...
- 4EA to people from tominta-ampujat.fi ✓€ ✓€ ✓€ ✓€
- 1EA S-23 ✓€
- 1EA AlphaBravo ✓€
- 0EA Karko - didn't order
- 1EA Guardsniper ✓€
- 1EA MaK ✓€
- 1EA Collector ✓
- 3EA TSu ✓€
- 2EA CV9030FIN ✓€
- 1EA Speidel ✓€
=> 15 EA
Viimeksi muokannut S-23, Ma Heinä 04, 2011 5:12 pm. Yhteensä muokattu 16 kertaa.
Ban bread! 99% of all spree-shooters have consumed bread within 48 hours before the shooting!
Kieltäkää leipä! 99 prosenttia kaikista rellestys-ampujista on syönyt leipää 48 tunnin sisällä ennen ammuskelua!

AlphaBravo
Green

Re: LVJ Tiedustelijan liivi

Viesti Kirjoittaja AlphaBravo » Ti Huhti 26, 2011 10:13 am

I´m in.

I might be able to find some people who are interested. What is your deadline?

As a sidenote: I am happy to go with the milspec stuff. BUT if could choose freely, I would definitely like to see an improved BiB. As mentioned, the current model has a pretty floppy piece of mesh as BiB. It is attached by velcro and can be removed.
Viimeksi muokannut AlphaBravo, Ti Huhti 26, 2011 12:16 pm. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ti Huhti 26, 2011 11:40 am

Specials might be possible - I can ask. A solid BiB instead of a mesh BiB should be doable for the same price.
Deadline is when we have 10 or more people together :). I'm just checking the interest at the moment.

NOTICE: The Multi-Design OD is a little bit different from the M/05 OD as it is used at the moment. It's closer to Ranger Green.
Ban bread! 99% of all spree-shooters have consumed bread within 48 hours before the shooting!
Kieltäkää leipä! 99 prosenttia kaikista rellestys-ampujista on syönyt leipää 48 tunnin sisällä ennen ammuskelua!

AlphaBravo
Green

Viesti Kirjoittaja AlphaBravo » Ti Huhti 26, 2011 11:56 am

Ok. But I don´t want to complicate things. Like I said, I am quite happy with the standard design. Just making a small point... :)

jma78
Tier 1

Viesti Kirjoittaja jma78 » Ti Huhti 26, 2011 4:34 pm

How about the legal side?

I understand that Savotta has made those rigs for Utti Jaeger regiment.. I doubt that they have a patent for the design, but have their resigned their intellectual property rights? Or were the design made by FDF, and made public for anyone to use (i guess that´s what USMC did with their upcoming chestrig)

If the rig in question is not just a rip off from Savotta´s rig (well, it is actually, but the question is, is it an illegal rip off), i might be able to get a few guys interested..

Does this company have a website? My google-fu came up it nothing.

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ti Huhti 26, 2011 9:22 pm

The original rig was made by Savotta but IIRC developed by the logistics regiment in Hämeenlinna together with Savotta. In 2009 the specs were published by the FDF in a tarjouspyyntö. That was won by a small Swedish company which is currently producing the rigs. As I read the tarjouspyyntö, it didn't include any clauses regarding the intellectual property rights.
I wouldn't call it a rip off because the rig will be produced exactly to the FDF specs from the tarjouspyyntö like it would be if MD would have won the contract.
Multi-Design is one of the biggest German manufacturers for gear. They have developed the original KSK-vest, the IdZ (future soldier) gear system for the Bundeswehr, the latest KSK-chestrig and they are producing gear for well over 10 years now. Website: http://www.multi-design.de/shop/ . Small series are produced in Germany. Big series are produced in Eastern Europe in a factory with German management. Only materials according to Bundeswehr specs are used (durability, IRR, ...).

What I personally like very much about MD is that they take every customer seriously. The Bundeswehr with orders of several 1000 units as much as the individual customer who only needs one piece. E.g. they have developed and produced 2 MS2000-pouches for me privately in 2009 which I really like. The design is ingenius, the quality is as good as in the huge series for the Bundeswehr and the price was very fair.

If we get the group order together, also other stuff can be ordered. Any product from the webshop can also be ordered in OD and sand color (the base color of German desert-flecktarn). I prefer MD stuff even before Tactical Tailor and BHI because it's made from nylon fabric which is on the inside coated with extra plastic which makes it extremely stable and durable. Also the mesh fabric used by MD is more tough and stiff than the mesh fabric which is normally seen.

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ke Touko 11, 2011 10:10 pm

So, how's the situation?

AlphaBravo
Green

Viesti Kirjoittaja AlphaBravo » Ke Touko 18, 2011 8:30 am

I have been asking around, but nothing yet...

Karko
Green

Viesti Kirjoittaja Karko » Su Touko 22, 2011 8:41 pm

I would be interested to get one.

Guardsniper
Green

Viesti Kirjoittaja Guardsniper » Ma Touko 23, 2011 5:41 am

+ 1

I'm in.
"Run N run till your legs get tough so when you hit it's the ground that hurts."

MaK
Mr. DIY

Viesti Kirjoittaja MaK » La Kesä 04, 2011 6:44 pm

+1, I'm just too lazy to do all myself.

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » La Kesä 04, 2011 10:40 pm

I edited the 1st post, so we have a list...
5 people yet. We need at least 5 more...

Collector
Green

Viesti Kirjoittaja Collector » Su Kesä 05, 2011 10:12 am

I just realized I only have 8 chest rigs that I can remember so there must be room for a few more. If this project ever gets off the ground I'm in.
Viimeksi muokannut Collector, Su Kesä 05, 2011 9:24 pm. Yhteensä muokattu 1 kertaa.

TSu

Viesti Kirjoittaja TSu » Su Kesä 05, 2011 8:54 pm

I'm in.

TSu

CV9030FIN
Veteraani

Viesti Kirjoittaja CV9030FIN » Ma Kesä 06, 2011 8:26 pm

I am in. Before delivery I want to see a pic of current model I am ordering...
- CV9030FIN
Constantem Decorat Honor

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ti Kesä 07, 2011 1:23 am

Well, the rigs are made especially to this group order. So it's rather impossible to send you a pic before you order.
This is a private group order and I wouldn't like to pay for a rig myself and be stuck with it. As I said, they will be as the pic above, except that the BIB will be mesh and not solid (unless you want it solid) and the buckles will be standard buckles and not this stupid buckles that open too easily.

CV9030FIN
Veteraani

Viesti Kirjoittaja CV9030FIN » Ti Kesä 07, 2011 6:56 pm

S-23 kirjoitti:Well, the rigs are made especially to this group order. So it's rather impossible to send you a pic before you order.
This is a private group order and I wouldn't like to pay for a rig myself and be stuck with it. As I said, they will be as the pic above, except that the BIB will be mesh and not solid (unless you want it solid) and the buckles will be standard buckles and not this stupid buckles that open too easily.
Well I am just a bit curios about the bib...does the mesh one too have pals as the solid on? Anyway count me in!
- CV9030FIN
Constantem Decorat Honor

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ke Kesä 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Jap, the mesh BIB also has PALS.

TSu

Viesti Kirjoittaja TSu » Su Kesä 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi S-23,

I''d like to add two (2) chest rigs to my order.

TSu

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ma Kesä 13, 2011 12:09 pm

So it's 3 for TSu?
That means, we have 10 EA. I'm gonna call to Multi Design and then come back with the exacts prices and conditions.
Everybody who still wants in, should hurry now.

Vastaa Viestiin