Claw Gear housut / kokemuksia?

Puvut, kengät, käsineet, jne.
Rahi
FNG
Claw Gear housut / kokemuksia?

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rahi » La Tammi 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Heti ensi alkuun kysyn täältä, onko kellään kokemuksia Claw Gearin Stalker housuista? Tai ylipäänsä ko. firman tuotteista?

Kuva

speksit

Ainakin tuo uudempi, Mk2 malli näyttää jokseenkin järkevältä verrattuna ensimmäiseen malliin, jossa oli PALS-lenkkejä yms. scheissea tungettu. Varmaan jokainen arvaakin, että kyseessä on halvemman puolen budjetin vaihtoehto Cryen Combat Pantseille. Integroidut polvisuojat nimittäin houkuttelevat.

Tietoa firmasta:

"The CLAW Gear range is a newcomer on the tactical market, produced by NWM Technologies based in Hamburg, Germany. NWM Technologies describe themselves as offering highest quality products at economical prices combined with continuous product development to service the global market....

....One of the things that sets NWM Technologies / CLAW Gear apart from some other companies in the “economical prices” category is that they do not have their goods manufactured in South-East Asian sweat-shops." lähde
Deadly Nightshade

S-23
Team member

Re: Claw Gear housut / kokemuksia?

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Su Tammi 16, 2011 9:22 am

My company is importing Claw Gear to Finland. I have a big selection of CG stuff myself and I am really convinced about the quality. The materials are very good and also the craftsmanship is good.
I use my CG clothing for over 2 years now in dog training and SRA shooting and I don't have any damages besides nomal wear of the kneepads.
If you use the forum search function, you will find several posts about CG and that operator.fi is selling some CG stuff in Finland.
Ban bread! 99% of all spree-shooters have consumed bread within 48 hours before the shooting!
Kieltäkää leipä! 99 prosenttia kaikista rellestys-ampujista on syönyt leipää 48 tunnin sisällä ennen ammuskelua!

Rahi
FNG

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rahi » Su Tammi 16, 2011 1:03 pm

Cheers.

I tried search on this forum, but didn´t find that much information. That´s why I decided to start a new thread. Also, Google wasn´t succesful either :?

Anyways, above all I´m interested in those kneepads. Do they stay in place and do their job?
Deadly Nightshade

S-23
Team member

Viesti Kirjoittaja S-23 » Ma Tammi 17, 2011 8:21 am

I don't have any problems yet. SRA shooting is a pretty dynamic sport and my kneepads are pretty well used.
The very first Stalker generation sucked. The straps for the kneepads weren't elastic and in prone you cut the blood to your legs. Then there was the revised Stalker which I have. That is already good. The new Stalker which you posted the photos of, is again much improved.
Ban bread! 99% of all spree-shooters have consumed bread within 48 hours before the shooting!
Kieltäkää leipä! 99 prosenttia kaikista rellestys-ampujista on syönyt leipää 48 tunnin sisällä ennen ammuskelua!

Rahi
FNG

Viesti Kirjoittaja Rahi » Ma Tammi 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Alright then. Thank you very much for the info. That´s all I need :D

Just received answer from Operator. It said they don´t get anymore orders from CG. Fortunately, there´s alternative shops out there.
Deadly Nightshade

Vastaa Viestiin